Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hope her LOVE wins

I am probably not the right person to understand the madness that comes along with love but I sure hope that there is some sense in that madness. I met this really pretty lady, almost the same age as mine who came to me for Pre-marriage Compatibility. She had come for signature analysis first and I told her all I could about the guy. She seemed satisfied. I told her that the sign tells you about how he is to the outside world and not his true personality. She was happy with the signature analysis and didn't want to know further.

I don't know how or why, but suddenly now, after about 8 months she called me and told me to analyze his handwriting. The first thing that struck me was the violent nature. Also, the stress factor in signature was slightly higher than last time. I asked her if things were fine and she assured me that the curiosity got the best of her and everything else was fine. I asked her if he was extra aggressive and she said no. They have been a couple past a year now and she told me that things were still smooth and nothing is the issue. I had to confront her now. It was either that she wasn't fooling herself or maybe she was trying to fool everyone else. I told her that he is someone who would love someone a lot but is also possessive and aggressive. Not just that, he can also be violent if provoked. She didn't look surprised to me but she didn't accept the analysis and said that he was the sweetest person she met and he didn't harm anyone. I tried to explain things to her, There are times when I get so desperate for the opposite person to understand, I even show them the letters that signify the trait as if they would understand better. I realized this recently and laughed at myself for doing it Anyway, I showed her the letters and also explained that this was the honeymoon stage probably and she should try to think about it objectively. She gave me a few filmi dialouges and I didn't know what to tell her but I showed her the letters again. To this she told me that he had told her about his previous girlfriend and the reason they had broken off was because she didn't listen to him and went out with her group of friends which included boys. I don't like to interfere and be judgmental but I told her that this was upto her but from where I saw it, she was clearly ignoring the signs. She gave me a filmi answer again - What if my love is changing him? This statement is still echoing in my mind and I don't know the answer yet. I hope her love wins. Love conquers all ne?

No comments:

Post a Comment