Saturday, June 9, 2012

Even ur fears can be good!

I got a call from a lady whom I had analysed some 2-3 years back. Her daughter turned 18 and she wanted to get her Children Analysis done.

After the analysis this lady sat next to me and told me that the statement I had told her some years back actually came true. I wondered what it was and she told me that I had told her to accept her fears also, who knew what good might come from it. I asked what it was and she told me that she recently had to travel in train alone and that too in III tier.

She is very very very afraid of mice and to her dismay, she saw a small mouse in her bogey. She was so scared to see the mouse that she just couldn't fall asleep. She was trying to tell herself that it is okay and the mouse won't bother maybe and she should fall asleep but her mind just didn't come to rest. While all this was happening, she saw a hand come from the top towards her purse. She screamed and it turns out the man was arrested as the police was looking for him or something of that sorts. She didn't know the proper story but the amazing thing is that her money and passport. She thanked the mouse and though she couldn't sleep after all this excitement, she thought of connecting with me too. Though this too took long, we both giggled at this episode yesterday.

Well, what can I say, Accept ur fears. U never know what good might come out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment