Friday, July 8, 2011

A graphologist feels helpless

A few people ask me how much will grapho-therapy help them. To which I always sigh and my reply is that I can honestly tell you what to do but it is upto you to do it or not.
The phrase - You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink really summarizes my feelings. I know the value and the use of the change in sign, I can tell you the correct way to sigh, show you the best way to live, I cannot make you live it though. I sometimes feel helpless when I see people struggle even when I have showed them a way out.
Grapho-therapy can work wonders if done correctly. My only request is not to give up on it and try it once for at least 6 months... and then you can come back to me and tell me that it worked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment