Thursday, July 14, 2011

The process is the cure.

I believe graphology is the only medium where the process of analysis becomes the cure in itself.

There is nothing much needed after the analysis session. I see individuals feel the impact with each statement. It is like every truth is setting them free. Each statement of analysis helps you heal yourself and uncover your true self like the layers of the onion...and just like the onion, you realize there is nothing much to you. We worry so unnecessarily. We worry and form an image and use that image to scare ourselves. There are times when people call me for 4 to 5 days at a stretch, ask all the possible questions in the world related to graphology and end up not coming to me at all. Maybe coming to an analysis includes letting go of fear.

Maybe those who come to me are already on the journey to heal themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment