Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Strange how life is...

It is really strange how life is...what you have learnt at what stage in life gets used somewhere completely else... I was talking to my friend about her dreams and she told me that she saw a few mountains and sun rise. It was a beautiful dream and some sign of hope she needed. Her dad is unwell and chances of survival are very less. So this dream was a beautiful sign for her. She was so happy that she called me early morning to tell me about it. 

What is strange is that she asked me what else could it mean? At the same time, the interpretation of drawing analysis was running in my mind. I told her that mountains signify problems and the sun signifies father. so since she saw the sun rise, it is an extremely positive sign that her father is rising up from the problems. She was happy to know and I was delighted to answer.The best thing I love about my work is that I delight people more than less :)

No comments:

Post a Comment